ABZ School Located in Al Maqam area which is part of Al Ain city. It’s a quiet, peaceful, and safe place that is conveniently located about 20 minutes from the city center. With additional advantage, we are far away from morning & afternoon traffic. Founded in 2006, the School is proud to offer a ten to one student to faculty ratio and an average class size of twenty. Our focus is on providing an educational environment that is both supportive and challenging to our student’s future. Our parent’s luxury started from the first moment where they find the suitable and huge monitored parking area in the front of school gate directly, which makes students entry & dismiss very smoothly and secure. From the first day our students will feel safe, comfortable and they will have fun in addition to their academic progress, our class rooms meet international standards, it’s fully prepared with modern teaching resources, corridors fully monitored with cameras 24 hours-7days a week, football and volleyball courts and equipped swimming pool, shaded playground for KG section and multipurpose play area for grades students. Personal growth is enhanced not only through the academic program but also through, performing and visual arts, wide-ranging activities, and community living.
Admissions – 2018-2019
Admissions for the Academic Year 2016-2017 for KG.01 – Grade.05 will start from 1ST March 2016. Admission forms are available from the registration Section.
- Sunday to Thursday: 7:20 am – 3:00 pm.
- Saturday : 9.00 am – 1.00 pm.
The minimum age for admission according to ADEC Regulations are as follows:
- KG.01 – 4 Years as of 31 December 2016
- KG.02 – 5 Years and 8 Months as of 31 December 2016
- Grade 1 – 5 Years and 8 Months as of 31 December 2016
- Contact the reception for more details
- Visit the school for more information
- Visit the registration department to fill the admission form
- Admission Officer will provide you with the date of Leveling Exam and Interview with Admin.
- Once the Admission is confirmed collect the REGISTRATION FORM from the Accounts Section.
- Submit the filled in Registration form with the Registration fees.
- Complete the Registration Procedure by submitting the filled in Application Form, Fees Policy, Transport Form, Medical form, Consent form and the Necessary Documents 🙁 List 1*).
List:1 – required documents: (to be submitted along with application form).
- 2 Copies of valid passport of the student with valid residence visa page.
- 2 Copies of valid parents’ passport with valid residence page.
- 2 Copies of the attested birth certificate of the student.
- 2 Copies of legal Translation of the Birth Certificate done in UAE.
- 8 Recent passport size photographs of the student.
- 2 Copies of Family Book.(For UAE Nationals).
- 2 Copies of Vaccination certificate of the student.
- 2 Copies of Health Insurance card.
- 2 Copies of Emirates ID.
- 2 Copies of Emirate ID of Students, and must have the original for the new admission students
- Transfer Certificate if the child is coming from other Education Zone or from other country.(From Year 1 onwards.)
- Previous School Final Report Card from Gr.01
- Copy of electricity bill or rent contract.
Transfer certificate & report card – Grade.01 onwards
- The Original Transfer Certificate in English or Arabic with Principal’s Signature and school seal.
- The previous school Report Card SHOWING THE YEAR/GRADE the student has completed or currently perusing.
Attestation: (If The Students Are Coming From Schools Outside UAE)
Transfer Certificate and Progress Card attested by the previous Ministry of Education and Foreign Affairs and the UAE Embassy in that country.
Transfer Certificate and Progress Card attested by the previous Ministry of Education, the student’s Home Country Embassy in the UAE and UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Interview for KG Section
- KG-1 & KG-2
- YEAR 1 onwards……
- Entrance Test in English, Math, Science & Arabic.
- Interview with the Principal.
NOTE: Admissions will be confirmed only after all the necessary documents are submitted along with the fees for the first term. To keep up the standard, only limited number of students will be admitted .